Vendor Policies 2017
1. The full balance of your invoice is due at the time of booking.
2. If your payment has not been received after one week, your spot will become available to another vendor.
3. Payment must clear before market day. If you book less than a week before the market you cannot pay by Paypal e-cheque.
4. Payments are non-transferable to another market date, as each event has individual associated costs that the ESF pays in advance - staff, rental equipment, marketing materials, promotion & distribution etc.
Refunds and Cancellations
1. Cancellation notice must be provided and confirmed by ESF a minimum of 30 days prior to the event date in order to receive a refund of 75%. No refund is provided if cancellation occurs within 29 days of the event.
2. If you booked your Fall/Holiday spot at the discounted Earlybird rate (prior to July 31) you will not be eligible for a refund in the event of cancellation.
Late Arrival Policy
Vendors MUST be present at least 30 minutes before the doors open. If you are not present by this time your booth will be re-allocated and your vendor fee forfeited.
We have two categories for bookings: Tabletop and Booth
1. Tabletop bookings will fit 1 standard 6’ x 2.5’ table. Additional fixtures (i.e. clothing racks, tables) are not permitted.
2. Booths are 5’ x 10’ and will fit one of the following options:
1 standard 6' x 2.5' table + 1 rack
1 standard 6' x 2.5' table + 1 small table (4' table or card table)
2 racks + 1 small table (4' table or card table)
1. Double racks are not permitted
2. Vinyl banners and any signs larger than 3ft are not permitted. DIY signage is encouraged.
3. Vendors are not permitted to burn candles inside the Ellis Building.
4. All bags, boxes, and storage bins must be tidied away before the doors open. If you are using plastic bins as part of your display they must be covered with a tablecloth or blanket.
5. Sharing is not permitted for Tabletop bookings.
6. All Booth sharing MUST be approved by ESF prior to booking. Vendor fees increase by 50% for shared booths.
7. All goods must be approved by ESF, please provide a detailed and accurate idea of what you plan to bring in your application. ESF reserves the right to determine if goods are not suitable for the market place.
When participating in ESF events, vendors are expected to make an effort to promote the event via social media and word of mouth. Please help out by inviting your friends and family to the Facebook event, and posting about the event on Instagram!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Info@EastsideFlea.com